Weaveability Limited values the privacy of its customers and observes due care in processing and protecting personal data.
Privacy-sensitive and personal data are processed through our website, and during processing we comply with the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation.
This means we:
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes.
- First ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required.
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf.
- Respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Weaveability Limited is the controller for all data processing. Below, we explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes.
We recommend that you read it carefully.
Type of Information
- Company name
- Email address
- Job title
- On registration of any event or article.
- Where you contact us directly.
- At Industry events and exhibitions.
- Via our web capture forms on our website.
- During the course of closing a sale.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
How long will it be stored for?
- For Customers – for as long as you have an account with us.
- You will receive marketing communications from us that include the option to unsubscribe. If you opt out you will no longer receive emails.
- We will retain your name for a period of 2 years following no opens/interactions with our marketing communications.
- Where you contact us directly with a complaint, enquiry or request, we will retain that information for 5 years.
- For Prospects – Our retention period is 2 years from your last digital engagement. This includes engaging with our e-marketing campaigns (opening and/or click through) and website activity (visiting our website and downloading content). If you opt out you will no longer receive emails.
Should you wish to unsubscribe from communications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org including Unsubscribe in the subject line.