The Omnia B2C SAP Consumer Portal is a web based solution that streamlines processes for you and your customers. Provide customers with a feature rich eCommerce experience including account management and order history behind their secure log in. Get greater control over promotional opportunities based on real time and historical customer data.
Omnia Consumer Portal Features
- Account management
- Favourites and wish lists
- Order history view
- Intelligent catalogue content
- Customer specific pricing and product sets
- Minimise number of disparate solution components
- Maximise usage of in-house team skills and business knowledge
- Minimise annual support costs
- Minimise infrastructure expansion costs
- Simplify SAP periodic EHP upgrades and downtime risks
- Embracing your brand and customisable design for customer facing touch-points
- A SAP-centric system including SAP Content Management and supporting App Suite
- Strategically aligned to SAP best practice processes
- Intelligent catalogue content and site search for targeted information delivery to customer
- Maximise SEO presence and ranking
- White labelled site and catalogue capability for B2C and B2B
- Alternate brand-centric views from a single core
- Card Payment and Shopping Cart including content recall
- Tracking activity of existing and potential customers
- Customise the content views for key customers
- Filter the presentation layer dependent on visitors role
- Multilingual ERP Data, Site Pages, Texts and Toolset
- Enquiries on availability and price
- Order management and delivery promise
- Click and Collect / Reserve and Collect
- Cross-sell and Up-sell
- Favourites and Wish Lists
- Offer structures such as ‘BOGOF’ and similar combined FOC offers
- ‘Same as previous’ order
- Date effective promotions and prior visit tracking
- Omni-channel customer Account Management
- Mobile ready, PC, Tablet, Smartphone and BYOD
- SAP HANA ready - true speed of light differentiation
With Omnia you benefit from increased stability, reduced support needs and true ‘real time’ transactions and data views. All provided on top of standard SAP security. Your SAP Consumer Portal will be visually and functionally stunning and on brand. Omnia utilises the power of your existing SAP ERP solution to ensure continuity across all your active functional areas without the need for costly integration or potentially problematic middleware - a unique offering in the SAP marketplace.
As a multi featured solution, Omnia has all of the features your customers have come to expect from a B2C Consumer Portal, cross-sell and up-sell, SAP aligned offer structures, date effective promotions, drop-ship. Super Search function provides intuitive and promotional search result delivery.
With the Account Management functionality, registered customers have full access to their account details, favourites and wish lists and order history. Registered customers benefit from intelligent catalogue content for specific pricing and product sets.
Omnia is completely SAP standard and is driven directly from SAP Master Data. Strategically aligned to SAP best practices. We ensure simplification of SAP periodic EHP upgrades and downtime risks. And Omnia minimises number of disparate solution components.
With Omnia you will be fully prepared for expansion. White label sites with customisable catalogues. Alternate brand-centric views from a single CMS (Content Management System). Multi-currency and multilingual ready across both your touchpoints and CMS.
Maximise SEO presence and ranking to help get the most out of your PPC. With the Omnia CMS running your Consumer Portal you can enhance your on page SEO without the necessity for IT resource.
As an omni-channel solution, Omnia ensures consistency and accurate data presentation to your customers across all of your touchpoints. Running directly from SAP without the need for integration ensures data integrity for accurate management, reporting and coherent delivery.
For more information about SAP Consumer Portals - Contact us
Why Omnia is the best way to deliver a B2C SAP Consumer Portal.
- SAP certified
- Enterprise security
- Single data set
- Zero integration required
- Enterprise stability
- Single support team
- De-risk your project
- SAP best practice
- Enterprise performance
- Single infrastructure
“ By choosing Weaveability, Findel partnered with a company who ticked all of the boxes, and the results speak for themselves. ”